NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Dan, I'm getting anxious. I still didn't receive any info regarding my items waiting to be shipped. What is causing the delay?
Hi Arvind,

Sorry I will PM you shipping details and will put them on here later too.

I didn;t ship them staright away as you had to clear it with customs at your side.

Thanks .

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
arvind - Tracking number for climate control set up, GTS pedals and door checks:

P4D1350786

Being shipped using parcelforce.

You can track the parcel here:

www.p4d.co.uk

Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Heya Dan,

Thanks for the tracking, yes I had to sort the customs a couple of weeks ago and the week before you were away and then you said I would get the info last weekend. Will you be shipping only the climate control setup in this package or all of the items?
(climate control, gts pedals, door checks, hid headlight leveling switch + connector & pigtails, hid headlight motors + 3-pin connectors & pigtails)

- Arvind

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Heya Dan,

Thanks for the tracking, yes I had to sort the customs a couple of weeks ago and the week before you were away and then you said I would get the info last weekend. Will you be shipping only the climate control setup in this package or all of the items?
(climate control, gts pedals, door checks, hid headlight leveling switch + connector & pigtails, hid headlight motors + 3-pin connectors & pigtails)

- Arvind
Yes everything will be in one box. :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Saint - Tracking number for Fenders, clear side repeaters and engine plastics:

P4D1344935

Shipped with FedEX.

You can track here:

www.p4d.co.uk

( There is a second tracking number to be added )

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Evolutionz - Proof of postage for shift boot.

There is no tracking on this item as it has gone standard airmail.

But photographic proof below: ( Address has been blurred ) - Not sure why it uploaded upside down !!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
DM91 - Evolutionz - Proof of postage for shift boot.

There is no tracking on this item as it has gone standard airmail.

But photographic proof below: ( Address has been blurred ) - Again, not sure why it uploaded upside down !!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes everything will be in one box. :thumbup:
Dan, apparently not.

I received the package today and I only received the auto-climate control setup and that too with a broken bottom blower housing due to poor packaging. I still didn't receive the headlight leveling switch, connectors and motors which I have ordered since early December last year and the door checks + GTS pedals. I asked you numerous times if you would indeed be shipping everything since I saw on the forum around that a lot of buyers didn't receive all their packages all the time, and you assured me that I would receive everything.

What is going on?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Tracking number for the side repeaters w/wiring and roof antenna/mast please? Thanks Dan.
I have replied to your pm mate.

Dan, apparently not.

I received the package today and I only received the auto-climate control setup and that too with a broken bottom blower housing due to poor packaging. I still didn't receive the headlight leveling switch, connectors and motors which I have ordered since early December last year and the door checks + GTS pedals. I asked you numerous times if you would indeed be shipping everything since I saw on the forum around that a lot of buyers didn't receive all their packages all the time, and you assured me that I would receive everything.

What is going on?
Hi,

I'm sorry that the blower housing ended up with a broken bracket. ( these things happen from time to time when shipping long distances )

Also the other parts are on their way to you. Sometimes I can't get everything in one parcel due to the weight, not necassarily the size of the box. - When I had said previously tha they were packaged together this was prior to collection.

Send me a pm or post on this thread if you prefer with pictures of the damage and if you require a replacement then I will send you one.

I haven't had a pm off you?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have replied to your pm mate.

Hi,

I'm sorry that the blower housing ended up with a broken bracket. ( these things happen from time to time when shipping long distances )

Also the other parts are on their way to you. Sometimes I can't get everything in one parcel due to the weight, not necassarily the size of the box. - When I had said previously tha they were packaged together this was prior to collection.

Send me a pm or post on this thread if you prefer with pictures of the damage and if you require a replacement then I will send you one.

I haven't had a pm off you?
Actually it's not the bracket, but the housing itself that got bent in and cracked. I'll send you pictures through PM in a moment. Alright, thanks for clearing up the shipping issue, can you post the tracking for the second package also?

81 - 100 of 287 Posts