NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my friends i have crashed my Celica. As i was going home this car jumped right in front of me and i have hit him. It's not my fault i didnt get the ticket. i was going north and the car was turning east and i have hit it on the side. car is totaled when i was looking at it i was crying, it was my heart the only car i truly loved and respected. I hope neither one of you has to go through this and hopefully i will get another one or new wrx or rx7 we'll see. It was nice to hear your opinions and i really wont be visiting a lot because everytime i see celica i am in a bad mood. Once again thanks to all of you who answered my questions and i wish all of you the best of luck.

·
Registered
335 Posts
dam, that must be tough. Well it's good that your ok and maybe now u can start looking and saving for even a better car .

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
feel your pain but you must move on and get over it...the pain will go away with time

·
Registered
801 Posts
dont worry about it, I no exactly how you feel, the car I had before my celica was a 1998 prelude, and I flipped it and that car was totaled, if it wasnt for the roll cage, who knows..... the good thing is that you are ok and that no one was seriously hurt, you can always replace or fix the car!!!!
-swift

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, I feel your pain. You will recover from this, and see it as a opportunity to start over and maybe get something better.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Look at it this way, you can replace the car but you can't replace your life.

The Celica performs extremely well in crashes, and the car served its purpose when you got into the accident.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmmm i might i had a 2001 gt i might get the 2000 or 2001 gts who knows i dont even know what to do. i dont think i want to go fast anymore so i might stick with the looks. it's not my fault but like alpha said celica saved me. when i hit the car i was going 60 and that car was turning. i can say that in a front collision it's very safe. i looked at it today and it looked pretty ugly. my left rim is all messed up. but 3 other once are perfect so i might sell those. they are 17' racing hart c5 evolution. i'll sell them very cheap. they are brand new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts