NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This stupid Jeep cherokee back into my rear bumper pretty hard while she was getting out of her parking lot and my bumper is a bit damaged no. So I had to get rid of the ****ty feeling and decided to go for a body kit. What do you guys think of going for a TRD elegnat lip and WW side skirt and rear skirt? Would it look pretty much like the whole TRD kit or would the subtle differences ruin the flow? I personally don't like the WW lip cuz it flares downward too much.
I got a TRD elegant lip through toyosport for 420 shipped (will take 6 weeks though). I'm deciding on side and rear and want to know who has the WW for the cheapest. the other side of me is also telling me that I could have gotten a full WW kit for 499 shipped.

·
Registered
293 Posts
the lip was painted righted?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
it will flow fine...

(there are 100's of pics with this combo, look in the gallary)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
It'll look good but not as good as with the TRD sides and rear. For the cheapest Wings West prices, talk to Armen at Newway Autosports.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
you know what would look sick with the TRD lip...sport m sides skirts and rear...:gap:

·
Registered
386 Posts
watch out for newwayauto. i have been hearing that they went bankrupt.. not sure if its true .. but i havent been able to get a hold of armen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts