NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE!!!

I'm switching to the veilside Ti that was in the classifieds for some weight reduction. I absolutly loved the power/performance/sound of the TRD, but with a built engine and big turbo its completely silent and a bit restrictive.

Its in used but great shape. There are no dents or dings and the tip looks fantastic.

Its standard length and was on a GT. I'm pretty sure it fits a GTS as well.

I'm looking for $300 OBO.

I'll be going to anaheim on the 15th from santa barbara so I can drop it off somewhere in LA on the way.

post pics tonight

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^Thanx

It is an awesome exhaust... Great power, great sound, and absolutly the best looking exhaust you can buy. Period.

I wish the exhaust I'm getting looked as good... would do kazuma, which is hot, but I don't want the volume. Silly turbos that like open exhausts.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
What's the tip diameter? It's the same as Kazuma right? I saw those pictures of someone putting their hands into the Kazuma's tip and I was surprised how big it was, since they look so small in the picture.

I have a GT-S, would it fit?

Also I have the action package ... if I have a shop extend the piping out it's not going to change the exhaust in terms of sound, durability, or performance is it?

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol looks like my kazuma.. kinda =)

LightningRod said:
What's the tip diameter? It's the same as Kazuma right? I saw those pictures of someone putting their hands into the Kazuma's tip and I was surprised how big it was, since they look so small in the picture.

Also I have the action package ... if I have a shop extend the piping out it's not going to change the exhaust in terms of sound, durability, or performance is it?
yea i can put a fist and some fingas..

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LightningRod said:

I'm note sure how big kazuma is, but you can see from the pic above about how big it is compared to the exhaust hole in the bumper

Should fit GTS fine, and I don't think extanding it would change anything, since thats all toyota did is make it a bit longer.

I'll try and take a pic somorrow w/ something next to the tip for scale.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd really like to get rid of this this weekend... 300 if you take it tomorrow or sunday in LA, goes back to 350 next week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts