NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRD eyelid / headlight cover $75 shipped

Just want to know how many ppl are interested the TRD style eyelid? It's made out of ABS plastic. Here is the pics of the eyelid.

·
grocery getter
721 Posts
carbon fiber version? and what about a wings west v-line spoiler endplates in cf too? the trd one is done, right?

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whitegt01 said:
carbon fiber version? and what about a wings west v-line spoiler endplates in cf too? the trd one is done, right?
Sorry, this is just for the eyelid only.

·
grocery getter
721 Posts
does it come with 3m tape on the back? painted? when does this start. min. people? pay and recieve or have to wait until everyone pays.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whitegt01 said:
does it come with 3m tape on the back? painted? when does this start. min. people? pay and recieve or have to wait until everyone pays.
Yes, it does come with 3m tape on the back and doesn't painted.
I need to have at least 10 people before I will do a GB.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stun5101 said:
Does that mean you are planning to make them? If you are, count me in?:wave:
I think it is too expensive to make the CF eyelid unless alot of ppl are interest. I'm trying to make the CF trunk trim now.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How many ppl are interest? I'm planing to start a group buy here. I have 40 set in stock. $75 shipped.

·
Registered
96 Posts
se168us: what oven are you using to cure the CF pieces? It's not fiberglass and true CF needs to be baked to actually work. I am interested, not cutting you down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts