NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my TRD/AIT hood that allows me to fit the TRD supercharger. I am gonna see if TRD releases the ecu for the celica but if not im gonna use emanage to use the supercharger.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot. If anyone is interested in the hood email Edrick at [email protected] . He can get it shipped to you for 799 which is a bit pricey but the hood looks nice and you have to have it to fit the supercharger. I am friends with a manager at toyota so I am getting the supercharger for a good deal. Assuming a 40 horsepower increase I will be paying 25 dollars per horsepower excluding installation which runs about 600.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Wow.. your getting the S/C for 1000 bucks?

BTW the hood looks pretty pimp, actually not bad with the TRD Bumper.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Can you change the scoop to the raised scoop instead? Is that do-able?

·
Registered
755 Posts
If the raised hood scoop was on that, it would look like a motox jump

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah im pretty sure the scoop on there is just like our stock hood scoop and will come off. I was thinking about a raised hood scoop too but I will barely have enough money for the supercharger so we will have to see. I will get you a pic from inside the drivers seat either later tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
take a pic of your car from the inside during the day without the flash. you cant see much in that pic. that hood is nice. i like it

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Originally posted by R0ME02984
Can you change the scoop to the raised scoop instead? Is that do-able?
i agree it could look sick...

think i can get the same price for the s/c? ;)
it is for the 2zz right?

keep us updated with the progress...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
and why dont you install the sc yourself and maybe with a helping hand? s/c's are easy...

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish I could get it to you guys for that price but don't think that would go over to well. Its for the GT not GTS. Reason I want to get it installed at toyota is because of the warranty. If I do use emanage though I obviously cant get it installed at toyota. I do think that the raised hood scoop would make it look even better but im gonna be broke soon.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
...meh, it doesnt do anything for me...at least you're getting the supercharger that goes with it...

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
i read it n also read the part wit u sayin ur friends with the manager...but i still dont see how ur gettin it for over 50% off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts