NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Yes....they are definitely not the same as the AV3's. I've got my T2's on order.....hahahahahah.....I found a *secret* source getting me some from Japan even though they are "discontinued". If you search hard enough, you will find them. Too bad it takes 6-8 weeks to get them.

·
Registered
723 Posts
the rims are expensive cause volk/rays engineering w/ a TuRD stamp on them. you can't really say it's a waste cause you're paying for light quality rims. if you're into copies, that's you but don't hate on nice and originals.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
pdawg said:
the rims are expensive cause volk/rays engineering w/ a TuRD stamp on them. you can't really say it's a waste cause you're paying for light quality rims. if you're into copies, that's you but don't hate on nice and originals.
That's my point exactly, if they're Volk rims (I'm not sure, since I never looked into these rims) then why are you paying so much for them? The TRD badge. What a waste of money. Just get the Volks and spend the money you save on some good tires.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
pdawg said:
SSR's are high quality forged rims... made in japan... lighter than volks... and much cheaper! :) Your paying probably a few hundred extra just for the TRD sticker.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts