NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I was wondering, does anyone know where I can get the complete TRD kit with wing? for a pretty decent price? cause I kinda don't want that Fiberglass kit

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Just keep your eye on the for sale threads. Most TRD kits don't include the wing so hop on a wing when you can and then get the rest of the kit when it comes available.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but do u kno who much it usually runs for the front, sides and the rear? non fiberglass?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does anyone trust the Fiberglass kit? or if anyone has it? or should I go urethane?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
you just have to look around in the forsale forum and ebay. trying goin to everythingcelica.com from time to time to see if anyone is selling it over there. i think i sold my Real trd sides and rear for 250 each piece.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you think e-bay should have the TRD kit for sale?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
most of the ones on ebay are the trd "style" be careful of those. i sold my real trd mech front for 350. just keep an eye out in the fs forum.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im just gonna piece it together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
definately, the fiberglass versions fit horribly from the one's we've personally done at the body shop i work at. you're looking at weeks and weeks to get it to fit right, even then it's still got some issues. but as always, it just depends on how picky you are about you car and what you can live with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts