NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRD brought a 18 wheeler with couple cars... it is a grand prix week at purdue so they had these fun enjoyable stuff or wahetevr....

anyway i took some pics!

·
Registered
454 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
lol...why does it say: racing for kids? on the back of the celica?!
That's the charity they race for during the Long Beach Grand Prix Celibrity Race. That car is set up similar to what they have.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
those same cars were at my school, but they also had 2 MRS' and something with the ultimate celica body kit..

·
Registered
474 Posts
check out the lexus engine in the hot rod! :drool:

Although, you can make some pretty kick ass domestic engines to throw in those as well.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Ya I was kinda dissapointed though! My hopes were up that they were going to raffle off some parts ;) Got a cool Toyota beetle clip though so it was worth getting wet for!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I like the rain drops on the cars!
The celica ans Lexus are to die for, and the VVT-I roadster is beutifull!
TY very much for these pics!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
**in trick daddy's voice** "its all about the kids"

pics came out sweet! did you ask questions relative to the celica? did u come back with any information?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i asked bout the celebrity celica... they didnt know much but they did have car information on a sheet...

TRD exhaust, kit, its lowered (TRD full suspension i believe), and I think they might have been equipped with TRD air filter... BBS Rims. harnesses, 6 speed... the guy said ti also had roll cage but i didnt really look at the back....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts