NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good old Mr UPS man dropped these off at my work today...so I just had to take an early lunch break to put them in! :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will try a nighttime shot...but I figure it wont look its best until I change the LED's in the back...

I bought it from partznet.com, I believe they were $118. A week after I ordered them I saw a whole whack of them on Ebay...I should have waited!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I managed to take a couple of pics in the dark. Mind you this is in complete darkness in my garage...and I am still trying to work my digi cam so bear with me if the pics are blurry. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
YellowCelica_GT said:
will they work on a GT?
I was wondering the same thing. Obviously the redline would be mislabeled and the speedometer would be slightly off...but other than that you'd think they fit/function fine. I dunno for sure though...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
-=BrocK=- said:

I was wondering the same thing. Obviously the redline would be mislabeled and the speedometer would be slightly off...but other than that you'd think they fit/function fine. I dunno for sure though...
The Speedo and the Tach would be off... the numbers on the GT tach are more spaced out as well.... It's just a gauge face so it would probably work on our GT but you'd have to get used to it and you'd have to keep in mind that you aren't going as fast as your speedo says.

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
based on the looks of it, it seems that it lights up just like stock. take a look at his fuel gauge. unless he changed the leds, it's stock, but just a bad pic. this is good!! now i can get them without messing up my colors!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes thats the stock color and that doesnt change at all....The pic isnt that great...and I am still trying to figure out how to use my camera taking night shots. :)

Regardless, it looks good...definently a nice touch to the interior.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Hmm... I can't remeber my stock color.. :confused: :gap:
I went through so many colors.... red.. blue.. white.. purple/pink, green... then back to red now..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Dooly said:
Hmm... I can't remeber my stock color.. :confused: :gap:
I went through so many colors.... red.. blue.. white.. purple/pink, green... then back to red now..... :thumbup:
:rofl: haha I wouldnt know how to feel if my gauges were orange again.. anyways

IRL, sweet! I wouldn't mind having my gauges looking like that (but i'll just change the color for night purposes)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts