NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i made a post in the general section but just move it here since im going to update it , starting off is the TRD body kit. Got this off of ebay, (Toronto) JDM paid $1000 for the front with fog lights, Back and Wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
New Kid
282 Posts
Nope :) not yet, I'm back on my 4 days at work, since my shifts go 4 on and 4 off, but the wing is nearly done and going to post the completed wing on tonight and install another part on the 4 days off, more soon too come :cookie:
Looking forward to it. :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent job, your friend did great on the respray.

I've always loved the TRD front so much
Honestly i was stuck between that kit and the tsunami kit, i like both of them alot and since I'm Canadian i was thinking about going with tsunami, but some reason i kinda like the front of TRD, i saw other members TRD celica's and wanted one :), i didn't want to mix match kits.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
Honestly i was stuck between that kit and the tsunami kit, i like both of them alot and since I'm Canadian i was thinking about going with tsunami, but some reason i kinda like the front of TRD, i saw other members TRD celica's and wanted one :), i didn't want to mix match kits.
understandable. could probably get away with a tsunami rear and TRD front /side though :naughty: hahha. GL with the build

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,081 Posts
Nice job on the painting and it looks so nice with the TRD bumper :thumbup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put the Trd side skirts on last year, picked up authentic ones for $50 !!!! Rough shape, had to repair and paint, (zoom up on white to see damage)

Before :

After

I liked the black thats why i did it and stock were black, i still have to paint the grey lining black :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also, for the 3Rd brake light off of trd wing, im trying to get it off to check the bulb, i undo the 2 screws and it still wont come out? is it 2 wayed taped, do i have to heat it up? Thanks?

·
can't change username :(
51 Posts
also a question? for the third brake light wire where do you connect it too? like the best place :0 , Thanks Guys :)

tap it into the stock 3rd brake light. i used a cable puller to feed the power wire through, and then kept the ground on the handle side.
what you're supposed to do is swap a power wire from a harness in the hatch, but i couldn't pull that harness out enough to work with it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts