NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
also couple more things since yesterday, the picture above shows my interstate battery 35lbs, and this is my new 17lbs battery from braille ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Also the day before i did major cleaning in my car, wasnt done since last year maybe year before, 2 days ago I completely washed and waxed (turtle wax) my car, and did a cleaning up the interior, and honestly it took me about 5 hours to do it all

Vaccume whole interior removed both seats

Vaccume mats and the platform (back)

wiped dash console everything

replaced the air freshener

washed car by hand, including rims

HAND DRIED the whole car :)

and did the wax job ,

let me know what you guys think, maybe next time i can make a thread on how i specifically do it and in what order and where to start , and also leave comments and tell me what do you guys do when washing your car? roll it through the wash bay or hand wash etc? :)

·
Registered Beer User
375 Posts
There are tons of awesome forums specifically centered around paint care. The 2 bucket method is a fairly common way properly wash your car to not instill swirls. The typical full on detail runs about like this:

1) Shampoo car to remove all wax and product protecting the clear.
2) Clay bar
3) Decontaminate (Iron-X)
4) Wash again
5) Polish
6) Wax/Sealant

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
Hey, just curious about your Braille battery. Was that just a straight plug-n-play from the standard battery, or did it require special mods? Also, are the CC amps lower, or are there any other notable shortcomings compared to a standard size battery? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i love my braille battery, ya its plug in and play, its called dry cell but it really isnt , but it doesnt have holes for liquid, the one i have is 17lbs and has better outage then my standard interstate battery and half the weight, never had any problems with it yet, i really like it

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
Thanks for your info and time bro. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

More TRD parts , lets get these lowering springs on!!!! i know im probably going to get reemed out because they are minimum, but in this case this is going to be all TRD , just to let people know before commenting, and i live in Canada, also thanks rafa for the springs ! :)

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I agree with the above. Car is coming along nicely.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks Guys, also question would it be worth it to stick a tsunami hood scoop on my car? taking a look at my sig or just pictures of my car would it suite it nice or should i just keep stock? Thanks

·
New Kid
282 Posts
Thanks Guys, also question would it be worth it to stick a tsunami hood scoop on my car? taking a look at my sig or just pictures of my car would it suite it nice or should i just keep stock? Thanks
The tsunami scoop really looks good on brighter colored cars. It really sticks out on 8m6 and 3p0. I think it would look great. Sometimes I wish I picked up the tsunami over c-one.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
awesome i just love that it lifts it a little bit , do you know how fitment is? i dont want something that shows too much gap, too bad trd didnt make one, they made those hood spoilers but not a hood scoop tsk tsk

·
New Kid
282 Posts
awesome i just love that it lifts it a little bit , do you know how fitment is? i dont want something that shows too much gap, too bad trd didnt make one, they made those hood spoilers but not a hood scoop tsk tsk
Well if you buy an authentic tsunami it'll fit perfectly. But my replica c-one fits almost perfectly. So you should be good with a replica. Its also called a sport m hoodscoop in UK?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
thanks b13rm4n, also as pave mentioned about bigger tires, i ride on 16"s, 205/50/16 on hankook ventrus all season , ok im in the market for after market tires went on tire rack and found 2 tires im interested in both are 205/55/16 so bigger, first is the continental extreme contact DW , and the hankook evo II ( i believe ) , can someone give me a review on each tire or give me a good recommendation, and looking for summer tire not all seasons

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Your still missing a few TRD parts. You need some T3's!!!!! And I just saw those TRD door lock things on eBay when you search zzt231

21 - 40 of 47 Posts