NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to not trust my celly's rear-end till i installed the strut tower bar. there was always a squirrel back then when i took some 45-60 degree curve @ 45-70. so after i did a lil research on newcelica and finally purchased my own about january's time and had seen very good responses to it, i didnt install till this past weekend and i noticed a WORLD of difference!! even doin low speeds and turning the wheel left and right it held like a champ. very nice on interstate off and on ramps, it is like a dream, when i get some more balls up for it imma c wat the limit will be for a 90 degree curve. i just wanted to share my opinions on this mod and would highly recommend to anyone if they were ever so lucky to find one. anybody else that has one i would like to hear about your experiences on it.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
when i get some more balls up for it imma c wat the limit will be for a 90 degree curve.
I suggest you do this at a race track or autocross, as the potential consequences to you and your car can be very serious if you miscalculate. On the street there is usually not much margin for error.

The Celica is pretty forgiving, but any car will punish you if you don't respect it enough.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suggest you do this at a race track or autocross, as the potential consequences to you and your car can be very serious if you miscalculate. On the street there is usually not much margin for error.

The Celica is pretty forgiving, but any car will punish you if you don't respect it enough.
true dat one man, been there before

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i got the trd rear strut bar..it fells so sloppy in the rear when i drive around w/out it on for one day...now i just want some sways and front lower underbrace..
is there another cheaper place to buy it rather then the dealership? Im not sure if i would want to wait that long either
u can always wait for someone to sell it on the boards.. or if make me a really good offer i might sell mine....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts