NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full TRD Sportive suspension which includes the front and rear struts/springs, and the front and rear swaybars. Asking $550 for the entire set.

I also have an extended version TRD exhaust. Asking $350.

Pics will be posted soon.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some photos of the exhaust and the front struts and springs. I have not pulled the rest of the suspension but expect to on Monday.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sportivo sounds so awesome
It's a good setup, I ran it on one of my cars about 6-7 years back. I liked it, not too stiff, but improves handling quite a bit.

It looks badass, too.

Too bad the exhaust isn't standard length or I'd take it off your hands. GLWS!
We can always have it shortened if need be. Nothing your local muffler shop couldn't fix, the part coming up to the tip is just strait pipe. Think about it, and PM me if you decide it's something you want to do.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,306 Posts
It looks badass, too.

Too bad the exhaust isn't standard length or I'd take it off your hands. GLWS!
I say get a rear lip and get the exhaust. You don't wan to change your mind in the future getting a body kit or lip and have the exhaust too short.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I say get a rear lip and get the exhaust. You don't wan to change your mind in the future getting a body kit or lip and have the exhaust too short.
I've thought about it. To be honest, there's not a whole lot of rears that I like, other than the Molly one which I'll probably never be able to own anyway. I've seen a lot of stock-bodied Celicas on here lately (like denz's and _TheeMark's) and the stock-bodied look has really grown on me, so I think I'm gonna stick to that.

Speck, I'll let you know if I decide to do that. Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn if the suspension was being shipped I'd prolly take em once my tax returns came in :/
Shipping can be arranged. PM me if interested.

300$ for the exhaust and shipping fee for 00766 please?
If you are interested at $350 + shipping and PayPal charges, shoot me a PM. I'm not in too much of a hurry to get rid of these parts. I don't get them very often anymore like I used to, so I do not wish to lower the prices at this time.

why is it cheaper than the other TRD suspension?
The other version are the adjustable racing coilovers, these are not adjustable. These are made for daily driven Celicas, no full track cars, but this setup will greatly improve your handling either way.

·
Registered
603 Posts
How many miles on the suspension?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts