NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I am on final stage of making headlights for my car.
The final mold will be ready in about 2 weeks.
So right now I want to find out if there will be anybody interested in buying a set.

Some specs
Material used: Fiberglass
Modules used: HELLA 90mm (Eur spec light beam)

Headlights will be available also painted if requested (for additional $$)

Price is not set yet. It mostly depends on how many buyers will be.
So I am accepting offers.

Some pics of the headlights on my car during the last fitment test.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From hella also are available modules that intended to use with HID
If I remember right, They used D2S bulbs and come with ballasts. But modules was quite expensive.

Right now I am looking for a place where to get modules cheaper. I will post all available options here.

There are also some other brand light modules available (cheaper) but the light output and quality is worse.

·
Registered
823 Posts
This is brilliant. I'm very interested Vamis, very very interested. Always loved these lights :bowdown: think they'd just about finish off the loof of the front too. SSSWWWEEEEEET :D

Prices, pics and rough idea of delivery times when you get chance please :)

Also, would you be interested in putting these up on Celica-Club UK? Or would you mind if i linked to this thread over there? Might get some more interest ;)

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
i would be very interested. I also would have no issue for paying for shipping to the US.
Let me know ASAP!

Also can you shoot me a pm of how these were made. I am kind of curious to see how it was done...

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
They look a little bulgy, but nice work nonetheless. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
im interested :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look a little bulgy, but nice work nonetheless. :thumbup:
That is not possible to make the more compact due to mounting points of the light modules.

So, I don't get it. Is this gonna be like a group buy?
No. That is not a group buy. But amount of interested people will reflect on price. Even if there will be only one buyer, Headlights will be available.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Sh!t i just got OEM HID lamps put on the car, ive wanted a set of these for a long time but the ones that were trying to make them kept falling through. Vamis if you keep this going id be interested in a set

·
Registered
214 Posts
interested

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
nice work.. keep us updated on the price.. i would love to get a pair of these headlights but if its anywhere near authentic prices..

then no =(

1 - 20 of 247 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.