NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRD Metal facing type clutch vs. Sports facing type clutch

Can someone tell me the difference? Between the Metal facing type vs. Sports facing type. The sports facing type clutch can be used for road and track, can I do that with metal facing type clutch? From what I read, it's just more durable, but is it equally drivable like the sports racing clutch(for daily driving)?

·
Registered
493 Posts
is gonna be stiffer and annoying when driving in traffic...harder to accelerate slowly...car will be harder to get slowly off the line...is design for shifting fast and take more abuse...just stay with the street clutch i would suggest.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone ever tried the TRD metal facing clutch?:

CLUTCH DISC (METAL FACING TYPE)
For the serious racer or performance enthusiast, TRD offers a metallic facing for use on vehicles with highly modified engines that are used in the most rigorous of racing or motor sports applications. The facing is made of a special alloy that provides extraordinary wear and heat resistance combined with outstanding durability.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay if what you guys are saying is true, then I'm fawked! I ordered the metal facing type clutch from japan already. And after paying all that $$$ I'm gonna have hell driving on the road. I'm so screwed. This is why I hate ordering from japanese catelog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts