NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that there was one made but would like to know if there is anyway to still get one? I have tried looking for them. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Greddy Supercharged
865 Posts
I saw that there was one made but would like to know if there is anyway to still get one? I have tried looking for them. Anyone have any suggestions?
?? Where did you see one? TRD made one but for the 1zz-fe and not for the celica, I think it was for the matrix or corolla.

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok, maybe I just misunderstood the post. I was reading something someone had posted on another forum while I was looking up superchargers. I have not had much sleep so I guess I just didn't understand what the guy was saying.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
MMMM Ramon's SC GT. Yeah stupid music, can't hear the SC!!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
?? Where did you see one? TRD made one but for the 1zz-fe and not for the celica, I think it was for the matrix or corolla.
What are you talking about?
You were able to purchase a Celica GT from the dealership WITH the TRD supercharger. It was only for the GT's though, not GTS if that's what you are talking about.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/653649

check this link out... trd supercharger
No one is doubting they exist...or for that matter can be fitted to a Celica GT....the discussion is whether or not you could get a Supercharged Celica GT from the factory...which you can't because they don't fit under the stock hood.

Notice the AIT hood on the Celica in the link you provided and he listed the charger as
Performance:
TRD Supercharger - Custom Fitted

On a side note,
TRD License Plate Bolts
bwhahaha

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is that when you guys come out to the Toyota Nation meets? I usually go to those ... my buddy always goes... eye8******s - supercharged blue camry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts