Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS:

All performance shop owners/employees, in correlation with but not limited to on-line performance sellers/distributors. There shall be no Advertisement of said shop or website on www.newcelica.org. If said shop wishes to sell ANY items through www.newcelica.org or any of it's forums therein, said shop must comply with site regulations pertaining to site sponsorship. To obtain information about becoming a site sponsor, enabling unlimited advertisement as well as selling rights to said company, please contact our Webmaster.

- Site Administration Staff
please contact me or [email protected] for more details

site admin
coOOlcelia

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW: I dont ship USPS. I ship by Fed Ex Or UPS 2-3 Days.

I had problems with USPS before getting shipment loss.

As for Fed Ex and UPS, We are both secured since we have tracking # and I usually ship 1-2 Days and 3 day the most.

Al

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what. Just for this time. Ill drop the PRICE to $370 Shipped.

This is a one time deal only. You get my cost with free shipping.

Al

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a news from Jomar (TRD USA) today that all TRD USA parts price will go higher. 4% higher. Beginning Next month.

Al

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
:closed:

1) VENDORS - If you wish to advertise and sell your goods on NC.org as a vendor you have to become a paying sponsor first. Current rates and more information can be found at the following location - Click Here. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact webmaster for more information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.