NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRD, Tsunami, Kaminari... FS/WTT!!

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Omnious 
#1 ·
Yet again I’ve gotten my hands on some parts, but likely to be the last ones that I get.<br>
I’m really wanting to trade for some stock parts. People with 03+ sunroof/dome light module, 1D0 (00-02 silver) hood scoop, front or rear bumpers will get priority. I also posted a WTB ad for the same parts. If anyone is interested in some sort of partial trade or trade + cash on your or my end I’m willing to discuss. <br>

All shipping will be through greyhound package express except for possibly the wing which looks like could be $65-$100 to ship via UPS depending on your location. Willing to give a good deal to someone for multiple parts. Text 850-745-2594 for quicker responses, or PM me here and text to cover all bases.

PARTS FOR SALE:
1. TRD Rear Bumper (8m6 blue): $190 OBO + shipping
  • Full TRD rear bumper with TRD lip. Not in perfect condition but the few scuffs should be able to be buffed or touched up to make it look good. Some clear chipping off the middle section that can be feathered off.

2. TRD Rear Wing (8m6 blue): $150 OBO + shipping
  • A few very very small imperfections, top of midblade has clear peeling off just like every other 8m6 wing in Florida. A light sanding and a spray can of clear will make it look good.

3. Tsunami Rear (8m6 blue): $300 OBO + shipping
  • Very small area that seems “dull” but not too bad looking. Comes with exhaust tip garnish, no broken tabs, perfect fitment.

4. TRD Side Skirts (1D0 silver): $150 OBO + shipping
  • A decent amount of scuffing and paint damage but no structural damage. Some sand paper and 2 cans of paint matched paint will do wonders. One rear tab has ½ of one mounting point jb welded.

5. TRD Rear Lip (1D0 silver): $120 OBO + shipping
  • A little scuffing but nothing terrible, all mounts are good.

6. Kaminari Front Bumper (Primer): $180 OBO + shipping
  • Small repaired area which is why you see the grey primer not just all white primer which is the factory primer. This is the authentic Kaminari bumper, not K-speed or any of that crap. Sells for $350 + shipping from them and mine is in like new condition (except for some minor scraping on the underside which can’t be seen when mounted)

Willing To Trade For List:
1. 03+ sunroof and dome light control module
  • Must be 03+ I’ve now gone through 3, 2000-2002 switches where the control panel stops working so my sunroof becomes inoperable.
2. Any year stock front bumper (1D0 silver preferred)
3. Any year rear bumper (must be 1D0 since I already have a non-silver rear bumper)
4. Any hood scoop (open to raised, CF, ebay, stock. 1D0 silver preferred)

^^^ click the above pictures to see an enlarged version

See less See more
#12 ·
:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.