NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Will the middle bar work on replica spoilers? I have the Revtec model and would really like this. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes....it will work on replica models if your middle bar attaches the same way a TRD one does. I don't know because I don't have a replica model.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i want a carbon fiber center bar with the third brake. does the whole carbon fiber wing that one, the center bar has the thrid brake light?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fitment is excellent. I'll check about the third brake light for sure on all of the models. We weren't even 100% sure about it not being on the center bar only. They are on there way over from Japan right now, so we'll check as soon as they get here. Middle bar on all models is 100% wrapped top and bottom.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I'd be interested in option #2, the trd style wing with carbon fiber center bar. I would prefer the brake light so see what you can do about that. How much would shipping run for these?

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Option#3 = carbon fiber center bar only (wrapped all the way around. No third brake light. 10 people minimum needed for this piece) = $175-$200

i can drill and shave in my own light =)

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha.....good one baNanA_ryCe, the guys at Carbon Creations think that it looks "cleaner" without the third brake light. However, like I said, we still aren't sure whether it has it or not.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Josh,

So u need the payment this coming Thursday??? I'll see if I could make the payment this Thursday, my paycheck will come in on Friday.

But yeah, u know what I want. I need #3 pwease

Pat

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
well if adding in a brake light would cost more since you gotta have more curves and add in another piece, i don't wanna. Just give me the piece w/o one. i'll add my own in

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
dammit, no brake light? O well, put me in for option #3, payment can be shipped out as soon as i have an address.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
can't there be an opt #4- trd midpiece with a brakelight? lol, I dunno why I'm stressing out so much over no brakelight.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hehe....guys (and girls) I don't need the payment this Thursday....I just need the list of ppl interested. I'll contact you later about payment - for now, just worry about getting the $ together. BTW, I'm editing the first post to reflect who's currently in on this. The list will be up there sometime today!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am interested in option #1. Does it include free shipping and other miscellaneous costs? Whats the out the door price? Also, i have the stock spoiler right now, do you think it would be easy enough that I could install it myself?
Thanx

1 - 20 of 142 Posts