NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody thats selling a TRD wing or just wants to get rid of one for cheap..even if the paints all messed up just let me know!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
i have one for ya....it's aftermarket fiberglass. never installed it got a real one instead. the only thing wrong is hardware missing and the center piece was sanded down to get painted. if interested i'll let you have it for $50 shipped. will take pictures tomorrow if interested.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tried registering on team celica but it says i cant use my email address for that site and it wont let me register so i cant even go on and try to buy things :(

·
Registered
270 Posts
040 GTS said:
i have one for ya....it's aftermarket fiberglass. never installed it got a real one instead. the only thing wrong is hardware missing and the center piece was sanded down to get painted. if interested i'll let you have it for $50 shipped. will take pictures tomorrow if interested.

forgot to mention it was used..............i never used or installed it. SORRY, but it's still in great shape.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still want one..anybodyyyyy

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol ed if you read in the first post i made...im a CHEAP ASS haha i dont have that kinda money or i would be to your house in like 3.5 seconds buying that wing haha..i was gonna buy one from the first kid but i didnt have the money till this friday and he sold it :( so now im stuck

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
btw, did you get your front painted. How are you looking for new parts when your front isnt done yet.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
How much are you willing to spend? I have a black TRD wing with the CF midblade that I may be selling w/in the next month or so

1 - 15 of 15 Posts