NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alrighty Guys lets post the pics here...

Panorama

here are some of mines... not all of them i took mostly videos lol which will be out later

5. Kinda blurry cause i was being a p***** on the roof LoL

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Jim, thanks for helping coordinate for the video!

·
Registered
662 Posts
MY TURN!!!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice pics, Brandon.

That widebody Celica (whosoever it is) is clean. I like that Corolla, too.
they look cleaner on my comp. i think photobucket messed them up. :bang:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Nice pics you guys! Thanks a whole bunch to those that helped coordinate the video. It was a lot of work. Special thanks goes to David for bringing his HD camera and working on the video. I apologize for not being on top of things. There was some minor issues w/ me and the girlfriend but yeah! I had a lot of fun otherwise! I also wanted to apologize to the Matrix's. I know I owe you guys a solo video. But time ran kinda short so I had to run. I'll do one just for you guys next time I promise! Also would like to thank Pablo for letting me sit in his STi. Boost is way too fun. I can't wait to do this again next year. Lots of new and familiar faces!

·
Registered
808 Posts
u know u have a red neck celica wen.................

u look through pictures and see scrapes or broken fiberglass then put ur beer down long enuf to relise its only the beautiful sun reflecting off another persons non red neck celica

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.