·
Registered
755 Posts
You might wanna post how much this would cost a person too

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm trying to find people really interested all we need is 1 more person the more the marrier! if your really really interested/want this kit think you have or will have the money then contact me for more info.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks keyshawn

yeah i was tired of waiting for Blitz USA so i steped up!

to anyone interested or wants in i'll be outta town till march24th "hawaii calling!!!"so go ahead and send me PM's, Email's and i'll reply as soon as i return all i need is 1 more celica, if more want in after i find my third let me know and we'll see. :)

Seabook

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
If only this was a GT part, I'd drive all the way out there for sure.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Trial00GTS said:
thanks keyshawn

yeah i was tired of waiting for Blitz USA so i steped up!

to anyone interested or wants in i'll be outta town till march24th "hawaii calling!!!"so go ahead and send me PM's, Email's and i'll reply as soon as i return all i need is 1 more celica, if more want in after i find my third let me know and we'll see. :)

Seabook
Major props, man!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Once seabrook goes out of town you guys can PM me or E-mail me I have the info and will be taking care of things while seabrook is gone.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah since you brought the bread outta the basket :) jk. it's 6200 installed, tuned, and dyno runs but for futher info contact chico while i'm outta town he has the list.
only true people that are intrested please! dont have the time to waist nor people to say they are in then back out scott and Trials Mechanic is coming from Japan that's not a cheap flight so again i stress again be serious here. i am

thanks
Seabrook

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damn, if only I had a GTS sooner, I would drive it down to Tucson all the way from NY?
Is this the same setup that I've seen on a red Tiral Celica in a video clip awhile back

·
Registered
657 Posts
how much time we looking at before this is going down, I might be able to get the GTS a little sooner?
Does this just include the modified Trial/Blitz Supercharger in the price>? Do they do any other upgrades? Like valvetrain or internals? I'm am definitely considering this, I've running my a$$ all over to see what I can do!

·
Registered
8 Posts
...the guy at trial(scott) told me$6500, the kit alone is that much...but they are getting there getting there no#1 programmer to do the comp. settings and everything. as for gains..in japan they got 40-50hp on there celica...what do yall think of this

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is 6,200 as veilside02celi mentioned above, it includes the compressor kit, incooler, the power fc, install, tunning, and dyno's. with the supercharger kit the after market header will be very useful. No after market injector, fuel pumps, or any other internels will be included or needed. "Unless you later on up your boost". In Japan they got about 50whp with stock internals the same exact kit we're useing the only difference is that there is 105 octane.
The 3zz kit is not included, due to it being very expensive and parts are custom modified.

I'm still on vaction, I'll be back on the 24th of this month.
Seabrook

·
Registered
657 Posts
Trial00GTS said:
The 3zz kit is not included, due to it being very expensive and parts are custom modified.
Could the 3zz kit be included? Would this add on any significant horsepower? Would it be possible to get the 3zz and Trial/Blitz Supercharger like the Red Trial Celica I saw in a video before?
I might be interested in this if it would be worth it for power production? However, I would also think that if this were possible you would need some sort of upgrade in the fuel delivery system?
Let me know if this is possible
Plus would it even be possible with the octane rating we have availible? The highest I have availible is 94?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts