NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL it finally happen my celicca is gone...

i was at a party and somone got the keys to my car no one knows where they are they just vanish!! lol "nice family huh" well the next day i go home to get my spare and when i return my baby is gone

so now i want nothing to do w/ the celica if it returns

but for the people involved in the summer project as far as im conserned iys still on!

im out peace!
searook

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
im still so outta of it

it got stolen no prank and still no word
**** it i hope its gone why i the **** would i want it now!!!

chico: leave me your number it was a rough night and my cell phone and camera is distroyed

· Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
u know what!!! **** all you pos haters ok i suffering alot more than this right now i type this one hand because im going for hand ergury and also to find out i ned another neck sergury YOU WANT ME2 CRY YOU A MOTHER ****ING RIVER HERE YOU GO!!!:( :( :( AND I DONT give a :fawk: about anyone that doesnt care about my life how dare you break out w/ inseruance fraud and :fawk: you i just hope it neverhappens to you but i not going be a little bitch and call insurence fraud that just ****ing wrong.....
note: sorry i brought Trial to us the way did and trying to get more stuff to the celica maarkeet i see the love you guys bring
tell me this why would i want to come back to the celica family if i do you wont hear ****!

peace out
seabrook

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.