NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows the size difference between the Kam kit and the Trial kit? I have the Kam kit but I'm sick of my front and want to replace it with the Trial front. Anyone have any idea if this would look alright? Or would the Trial front be too low for the Kam sides/rear? I'm just kicking around possibilities right now...but I'd appreciate some input.

-Brock

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think you can do the Trial front and sides, and just leave the Kam rear. I love the way the Trial sides look. Im not sure on how it would look though, a picture would determine if it looks good or not.

Henry

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree it would look better with the whole kit...I'd just like to salvage as much of my current kit as I possibly can. Doing so would also save a chunk of money. If somebody is up for a Photoshop I would really appreciate it. -Brock

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think that would work I dont know about the kam rear but I have been campaigning the trial front and kam sides for a while I think the lines will look great...I will try a photo chop if I can find some good pics

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah...I think it looks pretty good. I think I'm going to go for it. If the Trial front looks good with the Kam sides...and the Kam sides obvioulsy look good with the Kam rear...then I think it may be a decent combo. I'll sleep on the idea and see what I think in the morning...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
where did u get prices for the front by its'self... i can only find the whole kit for $1500

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.