NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Work In Progress...
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the Trial V1 fog light front and the TRD rear but have no idea what it will look like. I'm going for a clean look and was originally going with 03+ stock bumber with a C-One lip but everyone has that. I just want to be somewhat different. Anyone have this setup? I'm also going with a BB CF type lip spoiler and the Enkei RPF1 SBC wheels.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
trd will sit too high for the trial front.

·
Work In Progress...
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've decided to go with a full Trial kit V1. Does any place still carry authentic ones or at least can get their hands on one? The only site I found was http://intensepower.com/trialcel00bo.html
based on their phone number area code, they might be located in AZ which would be considered local for me. Anyone heard of this place?

·
Work In Progress...
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aren't the kits Jintei carries replicas? I'm looking to get an authentic one if possible. It's not going to be an over night transformation. Also, does anyone know how the canards are placed on?

·
is NSFW
6,093 Posts
authentic trials are going to run you 2000 new plus shipping.
my friend just got rid of his beat up authentic complete trial for 350 lol.
authentic trial canards are separate and place on by rivets.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
you cant go wrong with jintei. even thou they are replicas they dont dissapoint, fitment is usually damn near perfect, so near perfect you can install them yourself :)

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
if the tri1 was urethane i wou1d go authentic but its just FG and no matter the case FG 1ikes to break.. so either you cou1d be out 2Gs or the cash for the Jintei kit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts