NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
THE_PRO said:
bo0 to trial header, that's why I always like to wait and see when new things are introduced.
umm yeah it seems to be more related to improper installations... so yeah i still like the trial header :)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
of course the shop is going to blame it on poor quality... they arn't going to admit blame for ****ing up the install :) I still don't buy that its a bad weld

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
csirani said:

I agree with you man, it's hard to find mechanics that are honest and will admit when it's their fault. I was simply giving my .02 and trust me I'm no expert :)

I just had an interesting thought. How many ppl have the TRD header installed on this board? Because I am wondering if the ppl with TRD header had similar problems? I do not believe that I have read anything at least on this board.

There are like less than 5 people with the trd header to my knowledge... and consider there are a couple that have had the trial for some time now.... oh well who knows

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.