NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If 10 of you will sign up and pay for the Header, AFS has offered to provide it at the price of $700 + Shipping. As soon as 10 sign up and pay, the header will be delivered within 4-6 weeks.
Who's down?

Financial arrangements work like this:
After the list of interested people is compiled and all of their information has been received by me, I will forward the list to AFS. Once that has been done, I will instruct those individuals to call the 1-800 number adn speak with either Andy or Shawn. They will take your credit card orders or you can tell them when you intend to send out your Money Order. I will handle NO money or credit card numbers. Payment from credit cards will be drawn on the closing day of the GB. For each interested person please list in a post or PM the following information:
1. Screenname and real name
2. Method of payment
3. Address that you want the kit shipped to (remember that business addresses are always cheaper than residential)

Here's the deal on Shipping:
The Headers will be shipped out from Trial in Az. The cost of shipping an approximately sized/weighted item from there to NYC is @$35 . So that is what I would estimate to add into your total costs.

Those who are down:

1. SeanGTS (PAID)
2. Kaioshin (PAID)
3. Trina (PAID)
4. echo4521 (PAID)
5. micronrice (PAID)
6. silvercell (PAID)
7. DYI01 (PAID)
8. MicaCeli (PAID)
9. TanabeGTS (PAID)
10. nyoneway (PAID)

These are the people waiting for someone in the top ten to not come through so they can have their spot:

·
Registered
61 Posts
count me in! how much is shipping to MD?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
gimme a couple of weeks and i'll be down too. Hope this lasts at least a month.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll let this run until all ten slots are full of people with the money to put down. So gather your nickels quickly!

*Edit: I'll get shipping costs for the people that have asked above. The shop doesn't open until 10am CST so you'll have to wait until then.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need 10 or this is not going to happen.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the deal on Shipping:

The Headers will be shipped out from Trial in Az. The cost of shipping an approximately sized/weighted item from there to NYC is @$35 . So that is what I would estimate to add into your total costs.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They have to be shipped in, thus the 4-6 week lead time after payment. You are on the list.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am honestly not sure. I will find out for you and post back. I would bet there is a warranty on the header itself, but if you're talking about warantying the motor after the install, I would doubt it.

1 - 20 of 286 Posts