NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sell trial stuff here? I don't remember the site sponsor that carry them. I searched Kami Speed, but seems like all they carry is C-one. I'm looking to get the Trial exhaust, turbo version. and yes my car is going turbo :)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
go to www.shopts.com
He works for Trial Japan and has the best prices on Trial parts. His name is Scott. That's who I got my Trial FI muffler from ;)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
shopts has the lowest prices on Trial parts hands down

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
BHam00GT-S said:
+ tax and international shipping cost. Try to compare overall cost including shipping and paper work between ShopTS and Intensemotoring.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
pnoy said:
BHam00GT-S said:
+ tax and international shipping cost. Try to compare overall cost including shipping and paper work between ShopTS and Intensemotoring.
That is true

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm sure KARacing can source Trial items also there was a chap called Scot from Trial some members have dealt with him direct could be worth a shout if you can find his contact details.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Seven-Of-Nine said:
I'm sure KARacing can source Trial items also there was a chap called Scot from Trial some members have dealt with him direct could be worth a shout if you can find his contact details.
it was Scott I was referring to when I said check out shopts.com ;)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I didn't realise he was from shopts.com thanxs for the heads up.

·
Registered
208 Posts
just e-mail scott at trial

[email protected]

I talked to him last week and due to the titanium shortage, trial will not be making the FI version at this time. however he did tell me that he might be able to get them if he could get an order of 4 or more.

FYi I was working with Han at intensepower on getting the exhaust for about 3 weeks, he only talks to scott on the weekends and kept forgetting, so I just e-mailed scott himself and got an answer the same day.

bulk buy maybe? anybody?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
FYI I can attest to the quality. The whole thing weighs maybe 5 pounds and sounds good as f*ck

·
Registered
257 Posts
bob, just talk to me :p the prices i quoted you last time for the FI exhaust you need to add $120 USD on top because of the shortage of the titanium (price has changed since then.. that's why i told you to jump on it last time before the price went up). And ya they need a minimal order right now for them to be made because they do not stock them. I believe mine was the last single order they did for the 80mm version.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts