NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to three different custom body shop places....LanZini, Wetworks, and some other place. It went $200, $250, and $400. I thought filling in my holes and painting the trunk latch area wouuld only cost like $75-$100. Or does the $200+ sound about right?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
yeah i want to do the same after i took my spoiler off. i went to M1 autosport and they quoted me $250 for that. and i went to another place, they quoted me $90 but man their paint sucks. i think if you want quality, you have to pay more...now i got 8 holes in my trunk...i hope i get it fill before the meet otherwise u gonna see stickers all over it haha

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LoL...ya i want to have my trunk lookin nice for all u ;). I am goin to go to the Lanzini for $200. Prob goin to drop it off tuesday or wednesday and get it back two days later. Right in time for Saturday :p

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay cool....just heard it would be a lot cheaper when people were talking about it. But now i really know :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey JM my guy that does all our work for us can probabaly do it for under 100 bucks.
PLUS it's dealer quality paint.
Perfestly color matched.
Hit me up.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don;t know what the material is
looks like fiberglass and bondo mixture
fiberglass underneath
adn bondo on top I think.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
where is he located, jonas? i want to do it too.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I decided i am goin to keep the holes and fill them myself and just put some touch up paint on them until later summer when i repaint the whole car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts