NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Chase. I am TruStock's little brother.

Our family has lost a loved member here recently. Matthew (TruStock) died in a car accident Thursday evening when his car had a malfunction in the front end and was forced into on coming traffic. The police told us that was he was driving faster than the speed limit when the vehicle malfunctioned. Please let this be a reminder to the Celica Community to watch your speeds and drive carefully.

The funeral will held tomorrow, May 29 at 10 a.m. :wtc:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Damn. Sorry for the lost esp of a new NCO member. :(

Same thing happened to my friend that I grew up with. Her scion xA steering malfunctioned and lost control. Fortunately there was a median and she survived.

-My condolences-

·
Registered
792 Posts
Let's make this a constant remind of not only speed, but also maintenance on the car. The Celica is hitting over 10 years old and things will go out here and there. This is one of the reasons why I am re-doing the suspension (which includes power steering and rack & pinion) on my 20 year old 240sx, but it was THAT dangerous to drive after a thorough inspection.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
Always a sad event when someone dies. It was fun sometimes watching his young heart argue with the seniors here.

RIP

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Rip

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Condolences...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts