NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a celica 2000. I was looking for some body kits. The one I actually like is the Tsunami Body Kit (special 2004 Edition)

However, I've been looking everywhere...I can't find this body kit anywhere.

1. Would the Tsunami body Kit would fit on a 2000 celica?
2. Where can I find it?
3, Does the Tsunami kit only come with the 2004 edition Celica?

Thx all

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
cant.. only comes on celicas stock from the factory.. sry.. would have to find a wrecked or busted celica to get it.. and even then i dont think it would fit a 2000

·
Registered
288 Posts
good luck finding one

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
buy it from the dealership...

my friend works at toyota and he said all you need is the part number and you can order it from the dealership

·
Registered
288 Posts
ihartmycelica said:

my friend works at toyota and he said all you need is the part number and you can order it from the dealership
For Mad $$$$$ i guess u can get just about anything

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
ihartmycelica said:

you need a 05 vin number in order to get it... They just dont sell them to anyone.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
They will sell it no matter what year it is . They will just look it up in their parts dpt.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
02celica said:
cant.. only comes on celicas stock from the factory.. sry.. would have to find a wrecked or busted celica to get it.. and even then i dont think it would fit a 2000
wrong
ihartmycelica said:

Yeah, I think Ed looked it up recently.... $4k :eek: :wtf:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Sadly that SUCKS! Haha....

·
Registered
28 Posts
for the one being sold on ebay in the link above, what does everyone think of it. I'm really about to get it because i want it so bad. Can it be put on without too much problem? I'm thinking of combining it with RMM sideskirts and kam front. I also have a 03 gt, that doesn't matter does it?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
BHam00GT-S said:
02celica said:
wrong
ihartmycelica said:

Yeah, I think Ed looked it up recently.... $4k :eek: :wtf:
:faint: jebuz.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts