NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale an authentic Tsunami spoiler off an '05 Celica. It's painted the stock red color. Please post your offers looking to sell asap. I'll have pics up in an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics:
<br><br>

<br><br>

<br><br>

Paint is in good condition in my opinion it doesn't need to get repainted if your car is red. Has minor scratches on the bottom. Price is plus paypal fee.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Rare find, although i like the original action spoiler over this one. It's nice. Good luck with the rare wing :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rare find, although i like the original action spoiler over this one. It's nice. Good luck with the rare wing :)
Yea, its a rare find. I got a full Tsunami kit and keeping everything, but the wing. I like the TRD spoiler better.

·
Registered
506 Posts
it says price plus paypal, there's no price listed...

bump for a rare wing though.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have carbon blue and spectra mica blue paint. I can get them sprayed for you for an extra fee if you need it painted either one of those colors.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
How much would just shipping be to 14221?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shipping will run about $80. I can't get a accurate quote since I haven't weighed or prepared it for shipping. It shouldn't be more than that.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking to get $200 plus shipping obo. I want to get rid of this spoiler already before I install it on my car and decide to keep it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts