NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my dad just gave me a call and I am getting a 92 AWD Dodge Stealth RT Turbo. I get it in 6 weeks when I go home for the summer.

New plan: I'm keeping the stealth for a couple years and modding the crap out of it.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
2002GT_Celica said:
This is not Celica related at all...POST WHORE! BOO THIS MAN! :chuckles:
at least a third of the cars in this entire forum are not even celica's, idiot. it' car related...and that's all that counts. :rolleyes:

But Anthony...you're making TWO drives to illinois and back just to get a C5!!! you're so crazy! :AF:

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
The Dodge wont last 6 weeks!!!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
UBadMnkyBad said:
at least a third of the cars in this entire forum are not even celica's, idiot. it' car related...and that's all that counts. :rolleyes:

But Anthony...you're making TWO drives to illinois and back just to get a C5!!! you're so crazy! :AF:
Um...it's called a joke...I suggest you become familiar with it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Game said:
The Dodge wont last 6 weeks!!!
Well considering it's a mitsu anyway, I figure it will last long enough for me to have a little fun with it.

Second of all, I think it will last, it has already lasted for 113K miles, so what's a few more.

And I would have to go to IL in order to get the MX6, this is just a better car than the MX6. So even if I didn't get this car, I would still have to drive to IL two times for the C5. My dad has to get the money from my car before I can even get the C5 anyway.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Yeah, the Stealths last a long time, I see a lot of them around my area all beat up but still running strong. You can't beat that. And anyways, it's just a temporary car.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
MX6's are the biggest peices if **** going down the road, that gratz on getting the stealth, are you still gonna keep it after you get the C5? its a pretty rare car and it might come in handy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think I'm going to keep the stealth for a year at least, I already have some mods in mind for around 400-500awhp. I have started accumulating them already, now I just need the car, haha.

And when I get the C5, the stealth is gone. I'll either part it out or sell the car as is and try to get some decent money out of it.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Does anyone else smell that.....sniff sniff.....sniff sniff.....I smell lots of ignorance on this page. maybe its just me.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
BoyRacer said:
Does anyone else smell that.....sniff sniff.....sniff sniff.....I smell lots of ignorance on this page. maybe its just me.
Oh c'mon, if a car is a domestic, that means that it can't be reliable, even if it really is an import in disguise. Those Dodge badges take at least 20-30k off the life of a motor. (sarcasm) :chuckles:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BoyRacer said:
I just think some people are jealous that both of my cars stock will beat theirs will all of their mods on their cars. :fawk:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Where the fu*k are you anthony!! i have a stupid corvette top in my car!! i called you 3 times yesterday you bastard!!! GET THAT SHYT OUT OF MY CAR!! :bang:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts