NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be shopping for a kit in the near future and wanna know what you guys would suggest and what sites have them or where i should get them.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
I suggest using the search function and doing some research - there are a lot of things you will need to know and take into consideration.

Anyways do you have a GT or a GTS? How much power are you looking for?

I like the Stafford Fabrication (SF) kits best so far of the ones I've seen, installed or worked on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a gt-s (lol, thought i put it sry) and i really just want the best kit, i dont really need like unbelieveable power and i definately dont wanna blow my engine up. the stafford kit looked good, but i was considering the xs b/c it comes with the injectors fuel pump and PFC. Is the fuel management good with the stafford kit b/c i know the PFC is good.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
bradtp1986 said:
i have a gt-s (lol, thought i put it sry) and i really just want the best kit, i dont really need like unbelieveable power and i definately dont wanna blow my engine up. the stafford kit looked good, but i was considering the xs b/c it comes with the injectors fuel pump and PFC. Is the fuel management good with the stafford kit b/c i know the PFC is good.
Yeah the FMU is good for the price - I like the Power FC better personally, and the SF tuner kit + injectors, pump and power FC is still less than the XS kit. XS also had to stop making Celica turbo kits supposedly due to "production problems" now and we don't know if or when they are going to start again...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
I suggest using the search function and doing some research - there are a lot of things you will need to know and take into consideration.

Anyways do you have a GT or a GTS? How much power are you looking for?

I like the Stafford Fabrication (SF) kits best so far of the ones I've seen, installed or worked on.

Well, the question is.... Have you ever seen a C2 kit in RL, installed or worked with one? :p

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally posted by RADR1732
Dude... that why he said "so far". Don't start anything up again.
:rofl:

asking the question "who makes the best turbo kit" on this site is not recommended.

please hit the search button and try again.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
RADR1732 said:
Rofl! Thanks - I was very purposefully NOT replying to that :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
We have just sent out 2 kits to the States and will send one more soon. There will be some USA feedback up soon. I suggest to wait for those to make your best decision.

And BTW thats the Best kit I ve seen so far.:chuckles: j/k

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Yeah - theres a possibility I may end up installing one of your kits soon. If I do it should be a good chance to compare them. Speaking of which, you guys send a basemap for the e-manage with the kit or will I have to start tuning from scratch?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
There's
Originally posted by RADR1732
Richard, I wasn't starting anything up again... it was meant "joke-like". Look at the tongue smilie at the end :p

Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Yeah - theres a possibility I may end up installing one of your kits soon. If I do it should be a good chance to compare them. Speaking of which, you guys send a basemap for the e-manage with the kit or will I have to start tuning from scratch?
E-manage will come base mapped, but will need additional tuning since not all the cars have the same mods. Also, it's programmed to run rich for safety reasons.
Correct me if i'm wrong C2gas.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
No biggie :gap:

·
Registered
72 Posts
if your car has the dbw you wont be able to use the power fc ,unless they got it to work, last i heard it wouldnt work

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Rexy13 said:
if your car has the dbw you wont be able to use the power fc ,unless they got it to work, last i heard it wouldnt work
correct - I think only SF and C2 are making a DBW compatible kit right now.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
not only stafford.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
:D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
imformation competition.:gayfight: lol