NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have met a few of you normal guys over the years, and unfortunately alist two years ago i got out of the 2zz scene and got a genesis coupe. Anyways while i had the corolla sitting it was broken into, and as i realise that i was the trying to part it out i need it gone. The motor has been sitting since i bought the genesis. I am looking to get 2k for it as is. It will come with all the spare stuff i have for it laying around. It has a built motor and a stronger clutch/flywheel/ and lsd. I have a custom are fuel rail tapped for return lines, 850cc & 550cc injectors. Maple 9.5:1 pistons, darton sleeves, crower rods, supported valves, supertech springs & retainers. Will come with an oiled cooler. Gt28rs turbo. Log manifold. Larger fuel pump.

Small oil leak from oil pan that just needs to be resealed. For faster response text me. (650).421.6193

Car interior is gutted, intercooler stolen. Battery stolen, front caliber were sold to nico a while back.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
DAaaammm...it's still painful to see your Corolla like that. :(
Anyways, I wish you the best on the sale and good luck with your SEGA Genesis. :gap:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it sucks. Wish i had money to fix it. But i need money for the family more. Thank you if you know anyone that would be interested in a built 2zz let me know

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.