NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a turbo kit online and it didn't come with installation instructions. I was wondering if anybody had any idea's on where I could start to look for some info on this? The guy i purchased it from did not know much about it and could not give me a brand name. I know that it has a liquid to air intercooler, and in the limited info i have found so far I did not see any info on that kind.

If anybody has any idea's it would be very appreciated! Thanks!

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
its an ATR kit most likely - they are crap. (I think it was ATR anyways - some friggin three letter acronym starting with A)

This belongs in the forced induction section.

·
Banned
350 Posts
nikki'scelica said:
I just bought a turbo kit online and it didn't come with installation instructions. I was wondering if anybody had any idea's on where I could start to look for some info on this? The guy i purchased it from did not know much about it and could not give me a brand name. I know that it has a liquid to air intercooler, and in the limited info i have found so far I did not see any info on that kind.

If anybody has any idea's it would be very appreciated! Thanks!
uhh ooo sounds like you got screwed baby... lesson learned... :newbie:
http://www.newcelica.org/other/installs/sfturbo/sfinstall.pdf

hope that helps baby

·
Registered
634 Posts
Good luck :p

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
only problem i had was the leaking turbo and tunning issues at the beginning...so far 8 months and 16000 miles and no problems...

·
Banned
65 Posts
PRRedCelicaGT said:
only problem i had was the leaking turbo and tunning issues at the beginning...so far 8 months and 16000 miles and no problems...
Where did you get your kit from and how much PSI are you running? I'm curious if these cheap turbos from eBay just need some good mechanic work to install..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts