NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not mechanicaly inclined at all but i have 2 friends that offered to install my turbo or supercharger for free...so yea now my question since were all celica owners. what are the most reliable turbos or superchargers for my 2004 celica gt. by the way i have an automatic which i just found out today that its possible to install the turbo or charger without screwing up my car..( oh yea and if im gonna need anyother modification that i should be warned about) so yea ive done a little bit of reseach for like 20 min. but i dont have much time im my day to sit infront of a computer for hour 8 hours. so yea can some of u guys that have had it done or have prior mechanical experience help me out
:rimshot:

thxs

·
Registered
980 Posts
Go here and read the sticky on turbos.
I would suggest going with a turbo over the supercharger if you're looking for higher gains in power. If you want a more "ease" of installation then go with the supercharger. Also, there have been many recent posts in the Forced Induction forum that discuss the two of them.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
make the time..you'll regret it later on when your car explodes from a bad DIY install..imo i would SC it..true its less gains than a turbo but it would be a whole lot smoother seeing how there really isnt any shifting...SC=quick Turbo=fast and seeing how a turbo wont make you all that fast i would go for quick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.