NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i need help. I was one day away fromordering theturbo kit from turbo performance and i decided to wait and askyour advice. i then saw a negative post aboutit. what i want to know is whoever it was that hated it, did you dothe fuel injectors, return fuel line, and thesper-afc controler?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
baboons

i think part of this cmpanies problem isthat they are not useing any fuel mangemnt. if i only did the injectors i would be giving the car morefuel all the time instead of just under boost. i really need to find a way to remap the ecu or just adjust it with a controller. part of the problem is that the ecu in the car will counter act anything i do. my question then is if when it sees to much fuel it readjusts wouldnt the same apply when it sees to much air? anybody?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
don't get it, that right there should sum it up.
my friend has that kit on her GTS and it took so much custom fabrication and work it wasn't even funny. plus it's still running really unsafe (probably due to a crappy wastegate) and the boost is creeping up to ~8 psi. do a search if you wanna find out more, but overall it's crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts