NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...i currently have a 1zz in my matrix and its being boosted right now...but the tech and me are having problems figuring out the vacuum lines for the whole thing...i have a turbonetics t3 super 60 turbo with a dual port wastegate actuator...so what vaccum lines go there...the BOV is next...its a greddy type S BOV...any help would be appreciated it...actually if all the vacuum lines can be explained to me and where they went...that would help a bunch...i tried reading some install guides for the MR-S kits...the SF kit...and the C2 kit...but i get kinda lost with the pictures...THANX FOR YOUR TMIE

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i used 1 vacuum line on my wastegate and have one hooked up on my BOV (only have one) as far as which port i used on the wastegate to tell you the truth i just guessed and checked

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
hook up a vacuum line to one port on the wastegate and another vacuum line to the bov. You should have two ports on your wastegate and one on the BOV, i only use one of the ports on the wastegate other one just leave open.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts