NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I want it

If this will work on a 2002 celica then I want it... I also want to know how short of a throw that this makes.
Thanks
David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to the instruction, it fits 2000-2002 Celica and MR2. My car is a GTS. The height at the top of the shift knob is 3.5 inch from the top of console and the throw is about 1 inch from neutrol to either 3rd or 4th. The feel is very precise, you just flip you wrist and you are in gear. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
404 Posts
i have a twm ss for my 02 gts and i'm loving it. i was told by dave from wct that this is the best ss for the 02 celicas according to all his customers.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Dooly(AKA Red Devil), I just checked the www.twmperformance.com web site. 2002 Celica has a different part number. The one I have is for 2000 to 2001 GT and GT-s.

By the way, if you need LEDs for your guage, Red Devil is the man to talk to. I got some awsome super blue from him for my gas and temp gauge.

·
Registered
80 Posts
too bad...I was about to paypal you...I need for 2002...thanks for somebody lookin' out for the 02 hood!!!!! peace out...I'm outa the bidding...

·
Registered
264 Posts
You have PM again. I'll send the money order tomorrow if you guaruntee me that it's mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts