NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find these tail lights anywhere. i ordered from Tail Light Warehouse, they charged me and then took a month to tell me they are out of stock.(they still havent credited my account yet). then I ordered from Tuner Direct, they also charged my account but got back to me within a few days to let me know they are also out of stock. Then I just got off the phone with Wheels and Rims and they say they dont have them either. Does anyone know where I can get these tail lights?? If someone wants to sell me their used ones im down for that too. Thanks guys

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
well they are no longer in production...it will be hard to find them since they are the most popular.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Sometimes they are sold on the forum.

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh the only reason i want the tycs is to get a white reverse light. it just lights up red when i back up and people have almost hit me a few times. so i guess ill post something in the wtb forum. otherwise i would keep the tails i have b/c personally i like all red tails. i wonder if anyone has ever installed custom reverse lights on either side of the license plate like on nissans.

·
Registered
301 Posts
^^^ I was bidding for those too bad i didnt win either... DAMN!!!

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are bats. i just bought 2 sets of the turn signal red out and cut one set to fit the reverse section. and i like all red tails so i made my tails all red. i didnt know you couldnt do that, sorry. :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
i got a pair but one of them the reverse (white) section is cloudy cause i tried to tint that section and then wiped it with xylene. if ur interested let me know.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
of course you can make you tail lights totally red theyre yours. but why come complain it if you dont want to hear peoples opinions? :shrugs:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
of course you can make you tail lights totally red theyre yours. :shrugs:
its illegal to make your reverse light red or any other color for that matter. By the way TYC reds are not all red-the bottom part is the reverse light and it of course is white. Just cut the vinyl around the section of your stock tails with a razor blade and remove it-problem solved.

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its illegal to make your reverse light red or any other color for that matter. By the way TYC reds are not all red-the bottom part is the reverse light and it of course is white. Just cut the vinyl around the section of your stock tails with a razor blade and remove it-problem solved.

yeh the only reason i want the tycs is to get a white reverse light. it just lights up red when i back up and people have almost hit me a few times. so i guess ill post something in the wtb forum. otherwise i would keep the tails i have b/c personally i like all red tails. i wonder if anyone has ever installed custom reverse lights on either side of the license plate like on nissans.
:wtf:

·
Registered
492 Posts
I don't think reverse lights have to be any color, I don't think they are required by law. I know you can't have red on the front of the car, or blue anywhere. Besides that I think you can do whatever, within reason.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.