NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to be attending ucf this fall, i just wanted to know how much on campus housing was and what the dorms are like, also i recieved a brochure from Collegiate Village Inn an off campus dorm i wanted to know what it was like how much the monthly payments were and how far it was from ucf

·
Registered
503 Posts
I use to have a friend that lived in CVI. It was one of the very early buildings built back when UCF was new- IMO its not very modern or up to date with today's standards- unless you absolutely don't care where you live as long its dirt cheap- Everytime I visited him I kinda felt like it was a prison cell. CVI is behind a Burger King just across Alafaya on University Blvd just in front UCF.

I had friends that also lived in the dorms just behind the Health & Rec Center - Academic Village I think its is... Those places are alright- Very Near- Close to classes and resources- as long as you don't mind roomies- but since your a freshman, I take it, this would probably be a good experience for you.

When you make some good close friends in about a year- ya'll could probably hit up one the many apartment complexes around UCF

Anyways, good luck with your choice, & welcome to UCF.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
mee three.....UCF is a better school than FSU, hate to break it to you, but they are by state and national standards. go check. CVI is a crappy development. and to live on campus is about 465-500 a month.....GHEY. its the same price or lower to get an APT off campus. All housing is the exact same price unless its a ****ty development, due to supply and demand, i believe the going rate for fall semester is $485 a month....EVERYWHERE.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Im taking a GMAT prep coarse, so i can get a high mark to make up for my not so great gpa. that as well as my AMA crap may help. I know some business grad schools require 3 yrs (in the field of your major) work experience.....if thats the case....im screwed.

·
Registered
291 Posts
hey blackGTS... i'm thinkin bout applying for jefferson lofts this fall too, it seems pretty nice.

you happen to know how much the 4bed/4bath costs per month by any chance? imma run down there when i get a chance, but they didn't have prices on their website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts