NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered gold-line springs w/ a 1.75" drop from everythingcelica.com for $135. well i have $133 right now. what i wasn't thinking was that there would be shipping charges... now the total is $155 and i already completed the order... thankfully im ordering via MO (which my parents do not know about) but i'm $22 short... any ideas on what to do? i think it's possible to wait a few days to actually send the MO so i have a bit of time to spare. BTW ben, you've got PM. :gap: also is it possible to pick up orders at a UPS office or whatever its shipped by? i then realized after the transaction that UPS always ships really late in the evening to my house.. when the folks are home! :wtc:

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
lol....adam asked me how to hide stuff from ur parents...lol..so here's wat i did

Just to let you guys know..if u need tips on hiding...

1) if ur parents dont go into ur car...put it in ur trunk..cover w/ blanket...

2) closet...and surround it with clothes!

3) we don't travel a lot...so we have luggage suit cases up in my closet on the top of the closet....and i put stuff there too..

4) under my couch..(cuz i have a recliner in my study room) and there's room under there and i put stuff there too

5) i have a halloween costume (giane M&M - yellow) and its on hanger..and i put my dual gauge pod there ..its reallly plush so there's no way it should break

6) BOXES BOXES BOXES....just box the crap up and put it in your closet....places things on top of it so IF ur parents look..just be like..its clotehs..or some stupid crap like that..hide sutff where ur parents don't look...that's the main thing...seems like an easy concept...but i screwed up by putting it under my bed...didn't realize my mom cleaned under there :D

7) Mainly...save ur money and buy it later when ur parents are ok with it.

um...anything else..i can't think of anything else..

edit: just to let you guys know...(like you care) i'm free from non-modding hell...so i have lots of crap all over my room...i just don't have the time to put them on... =/

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol straight from the expert. i wonder if since i chose MO as payment method i could change the shipping address somehow.. then i could ship to my buddy's house like you said. i also wonder what company ships for everythingcelica.com.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
4CyLSiLvACeLi said:
lol straight from the expert. i wonder if since i chose MO as payment method i could change the shipping address somehow.. then i could ship to my buddy's house like you said. i also wonder what company ships for everythingcelica.com.
oh dude i think i can fix that for ya...if i can get a hold of him...

AIM: EverythingCelica
he's the owner...and email him to make sure he knows wat ur talking about....just contact him!

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
yeah that parts mad easy. they have a step by step in there when u set it up. It asks you for your account number as it appears on your checks and stuff like that. it's been a while since i set it up but all they really ask you for is what bank you have and you account number. the rest is all "do you agree... yada yada yada" Just find the button that says become verified, or something close to that, and they will lead you through it!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i did that, but when it got to the account # part... it said it needed some kind of weird number as well that only appears on checks.. well WTF i dont have a checking account so how would i know? so i left it blank and clicked next but it said i had to fill that field in. :(

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
:ugh: damn, Im glad my parents didnt give a crap about the stuff I bought with my own money when I was living with them. Only thing I ever got in trouble for was buying too many comic books, but I was like 8, not 17.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.