NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great looking car and great pictures.

They remind me of the original brochure adverts from the UK when the Celica was first released.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,280 Posts
Time for a pops-a-dent on the rear 1/4 panel. A drop would look good too. Nice setup on the A-pillars.

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
Really nice :D whats your setup with monitors? I have same jdm console with japanese buttons but want to but a screen in there to work somehow, plz pm me if you like :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really nice :D whats your setup with monitors? I have same jdm console with japanese buttons but want to but a screen in there to work somehow, plz pm me if you like :)
Soon I will write the report on installation. All that it is necessary for you - 6" the navigator and 30 minutes of time

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
So you have to have The original 6" navigator screen? That I dont have but might be able ti get but I thought you had an aftermarket one that you made to work with your double din? :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you have to have The original 6" navigator screen? That I dont have but might be able ti get but I thought you had an aftermarket one that you made to work with your double din? :)
no,I`ve install http://palmann.com.ua/portfolio_single2.html instead of original navigator
only it is necessary to take out the power button - I`ll show you on foto

1 - 20 of 107 Posts