NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Got exactly the same frontlights since a few weeks, they're the best looking ones in my opinion :drool:
Are they the HID's ones? I got just one issue with the leveling, which don't work... But when I put back the OEM halogen ones, they work... :shrugs:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Holy grail! Very nice find. These seem to be USDM Oem HIDS (grey inserts and clear indicators).

Got exactly the same frontlights since a few weeks, they're the best looking ones in my opinion :drool:
Are they the HID's ones? I got just one issue with the leveling, which don't work... But when I put back the OEM halogen ones, they work... :shrugs:
There is a difference in wiring of the leveling switch. Same goes for facelift vs pre facelift, it's a matter of switching two wires (but I don't know which)

·
Registered
653 Posts
There is a difference in wiring of the leveling switch. Same goes for facelift vs pre facelift, it's a matter of switching two wires (but I don't know which)
Thanks a lot for the input Vin :) Was thinking about this, will do some tests so to find the right wire combination. Other than that, the light output with these headlights is just awesome^^

·
Registered
376 Posts
Eudm has a smoked insert, usdm has a anthracite one.
Eudm has a clear lens, usdm has a milky one
There is a comparison on this forum saying eudm has a better light output. You read things about TSX lens swaps for the USDM ones to improve the light output. This is not required in EUDM.

However I'm sure the USDM have a very good output too, just not as perfect as EUDM ;)

61 - 80 of 107 Posts