NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
You'll love the light output with these HID's, and IMO they're the best looking ones^^
I'm in process to put some headlight washers, I found some nice looking ones (VDO) from Latvia :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Amazing car Hoarse squid! The fuel door doesn't fit your car, just take it off and sell it to me to put it in my Carbon Blue Celica, lol.

Nice car, keep updating this thread, I love it. Seriously, if you're going to sell the TRD fuel door contact me. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Amazing car Hoarse squid! The fuel door doesn't fit your car, just take it off and sell it to me to put it in my Carbon Blue Celica, lol.

Nice car, keep updating this thread, I love it. Seriously, if you're going to sell the TRD fuel door contact me. :)
Thanks!
I`m not ready to sell :)

Some new pictures :) :

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi mate, was wondering if I could trouble for you some advice reference the hids. Got myself a set and need a little work to get them back to looking good again. They came with a connector that has been modified with spade connectors that allows me to attach it to the stock wiring IF I cut mine and put spade connectors on. Not too keen on that idea and I know you can buy these.

But I have no idea how to wire them in. Any help would be great mate.

Cheers Jim.

Ps I'm. On celica club too Jim881

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Cheers mate. Had a look but I'm struggling to understand what he means without pictures showing what he has done.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love the little details in the car, OEM HID lights definitely look much better! Just wondering though, why the new coolant bottle? Just wanted a cleaner new one or something else?

Cheers mate. Had a look but I'm struggling to understand what he means without pictures showing what he has done.

I made a thread and asked the same question: http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=383809 I'll send you a PM though, saves the thread for Hoarse Squid's car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Love the little details in the car, OEM HID lights definitely look much better! Just wondering though, why the new coolant bottle? Just wanted a cleaner new one or something else?
yep, my tank is already yellowed. In addition, I want to test the the old & new plug on the pressure - recently, after replacing the plugs, one thick pipe burst ...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
bad news - Mishimoto rad - IS NOT bolt-on with stock air filter and vent shroud. ((((

Maybe custom shroud and slim vents help... May be...

Get back OEM rad....

81 - 100 of 107 Posts