NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Holy cow that car is ugly. I never thought I'd call a celica, ugly but this one is just poorly done. IMO

·
Registered
217 Posts
This car makes me want to puke. I mean, it is sad that they make paint in that nasty green color. I also loved this :

"It has a TRD engine upgrade and is rated at 225 hp from the factory."

Bull ****!!!

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
No one is gonna buy it! Just blow it up or something...O O O! I KNOW! One of the top things i hafta do before i die is to blow an engine.

·
Registered
371 Posts
the only flaw is the color scheme... other than that, it resembles a lot of the ricerockets that you can find on the celica forums

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
he says he has the TRD upgrade to his motor that bumps it up to 225 hp... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt

What a dumbass. he deserves to be stuck with that car forever. :lame:

·
Registered
816 Posts
you can say that again

·
Registered
816 Posts
you can say that again.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Originally posted by kabal57
he says he has the TRD upgrade to his motor that bumps it up to 225 hp... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt

What a dumbass. he deserves to be stuck with that car forever. :lame:
Actually, he doesnt deserve a celica.

·
Registered
142 Posts
can everyone say "rice"

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Piece of Sh!t

Filled the entire back seat area with [email protected] it looks like. And why the hell would you put an LCD screen in your engine compartment (moron)? And how much more rice can you get than...

"Amps are needed, never had them system new never played. "

So he just ran around with what LOOKED like a stereo system? As long as you never went to turn it on, you would never know?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts