NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done a search on "Urethane and Urethane body kits" and have come up empty handed. Just want to know what kits are made of urethane? Is it only the Kaminari and TRD? If so, where can I purchase a TRD or knock off TRD Urethane with the mechanical front? I think Wings West is also Urethane, but they say that their kits will not fit on 2003 Celicas.

Ive purchased a VS replica kit from a GB, but ran in to a lot of problems with it, so Im deciding to ditch the thought of fiberglass kits. It just wont fit on my car. :(

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think you want a kit that fits very well. So I suggest only the high end brands of kit like a veilside, trd, bomex, etc.. Some are fiberglass and some are urethane. But its the quality of the kit that is most inportant in my opinion. The cheaper/replica kits won't fit as well and require body work to make it fit well.

as for urethane, i only know of trd and wings west. i'm not sure if bomex or c-west is urethane.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Understood. Does anyone know where to purchase a Urethane TRD kit with mechanical front bumper? All Ive found so far is GT Auto Sports, and from the reviews they have received, Id rather not deal with them. Also, they have just the front bumper alone running over $1500.......is this correct, and should I expect to pay that much for the mechanical front bumper??

·
Registered
464 Posts
the trd kit cost a lot. you can try edrick at wc toyota. he can hook you up and he is very good with price, but the kit is still expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts