NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey buddy.......

things were pretty hectic over the last few days and trying to work around my crazy schedule (work. 12mid-8am) and trying to sleep and a few other personal matters i had to tend to, i missed getting the rims shipped out from my mothers work on friday (UPS pick-up 3pm) but that is where they are right now and WILL BE GETTING SHIPPED out on monday morning !!

i am also eating nearly $90 on the frieght/shipping charges on these two packages (way more than i anticipated) so that should show some sort of gratitude

PM sent to me from fidodido
hey dude,
i havent heard from you for todays now...you where supposed to call me...i am not saying your a crook but i have been ripped off before in a body kit for $420....i will give you couple hours to email me back and if not i will reverse the charges....sorry again dude
fadi

whenever PAYPAL is used i would like to make sure that money gets 110% transfered to me and that usually takes 3-4 days so this is just a grace period before shipping (i wouldn't want to ship the rims and have you reverse the payment while they are being shipped - then that would be a major ordeal we'd have)

.....don't back out on this purchase because of some past issues you had, I AM NOT LIKE THAT !!

(if you are another member that has purchased from me, please back me on this !!)

you will be contacted with a tracking ## when they are shipped and the $$ has been transfered to my account

- dustin

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one other thing........

i am on this site nearly 6-8hrs a day (generally evening/early morning)everyday, and have basically gotten my name out there and people know who i am, and even though i may make a few crazy comments or do some insain stuff to my celica (basically check appearance forum), i have developed a good reputation !!

hell, i've became a co-moderator of the NorthWest forum

........why would i want that reputation to be destroyed ??

you will get your rims!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Dustin is good for it:) everyone has my word;)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
haha fidido, arent you in dallas? i always confuse your board name with someone else.

but dustin, dude...
man!! :gap:

·
Registered
372 Posts
these are not the excuses of a thief.... his replies are obviously genuine and sincere, and you obviously will be getting rims ASA(physically)P

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey fadi...... where ya at man ??

i've PM'd ya and posted this thread but you haven't responded yet !!

-dustin

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I would put my reputation on the line for Dustin if I had to. He is my BEST friend on this site, and he is good for it. No need to worry at all. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts